Sunday, November 2, 2008

Huskers get their asses handed to them by OU


Wally's view from the cheap seats:
I had no idea what the final score was until this morning since I changed the channel after five minutes when Oklahoma took a 28-0 lead. This game was a measuring stick and it is crystal clear that the Huskers still have so far to go. I've got nothing else to say since I was watching the Texas-Texas Tech game. That is the same Texas Tech team that Nebraska took into overtime and should have beaten.

A few more comments and observations:
* Three NU snaps, two turnovers and two OU TDs. Are you freaking kidding me?

* Everything that could go wrong in this game did go wrong.

* OU scored more points than they have ever scored against Nebraska.

* Had Stoops not called off the dogs the score would have been 254-7

* The Huskers took a kick to the nads but still didn't quit. Gotta love that.

* This space is reserved for when I recover from my disgust.

Gameday report and stats

No comments: